upper box


CHARLIE || ART || LIFE || ARTICLES || CHALLENGES || OTHER STUFF

Friday 8 August 2014

Day 10 (Here we go challenge) - Discuss your first love and first kiss

     Do the kindergarten first loves count?
     I don't see why not, hehe!
     So, I was five, it was my last year of innocent playing with other five-year-old creepers, which I really hated, they were always pulling my long ponytails and shit. But there was one guy, I don't remember his name anymore (I was probably so blinded by that infinite love that I couldn't even memorise it), who was quite nice to me. He was an outsider too, yay! It was nice to have a fellow outsider as a friend.
     I was a kid and kids observe a lot, right? I have one mommy and one daddy. One day me is gonna be a mommy. This guy would be a perfect daddy-thing for me!, I though. One day I even decided to write him a love letter. Which was basically written on a bill from some shop, by a colour pencil, the letters could be like an inch tall, and the best thing - some of them were mirror-reversed, like J or S. Luckily, mom never let me give it to him.
     Although, my first kiss was not with this guy. It was a different outsider creep from the kindergarten. He took my hand, crawled with me under the couch (yes, under, so other kids wouldn't see us) and put his disgusting little tonguie into my mouth. Ughhh. So romantic I wanted to puke! Moreover, other kids did see us so the bullying got even worse. Can I get a yay?
     Since then, I had many loves, very less kisses, a couple of weird affairs, and I'm glad I'm over it now. Being in love, especially when your loved one feels the same for you, is just the best thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment