upper box


CHARLIE || ART || LIFE || ARTICLES || CHALLENGES || OTHER STUFF

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Day 6 (Here we go challenge) - 30 interesting facts about yourself

          #interesting ... that could be a problem, haha. But I'll try. I hope you'll not die of boredom.

1. My biggest insecurity is objects on the edge of the table or a balcony, falling.
2. I have a 3 inch long mole on my right tight.
3. When I was five I was diagnosed with epilepsy, recovered when I was eleven.
4. In the 5th grade I knew the latin names of around 50 fungi.
5. I don't like history but I don't know why.
6. I'm a gryffindor. In my opinion I was supposed to be a ravenclaw but you know, I'm like Hermione.
7. I'm a cat person.
8. I like to stare at people for a long time and when they notice I start to look everywhere around the room so it would look like I stare everywhere not just at them and I've been told it's creepy.
9. COFFEE ♥
10. I'm pretty shy but when someone dares me to do something I can be very competitive.
11. Table tennis is awesome. I also play floorball as a goalkeeper, I like running, rollerblading, and a lot of sports though I don't do them very often.
12. My most oftenly used quote is "Buuuuuut!!!!"
13. I've been diagnosed with 5 psychiatric disorders.
14. I love Christmas atmosphere but I hate winter and snow.
15. Most of my clothes is black.
16. I like fancy underwear and buying new underwear is the best kind of shopping.
17. When I read out loud I stutter a lot, I read better English than my native language.
18. I can play the accordion and a guittar a bit and recently I started with recorder.
19. Sometimes I draw. And write. And just do various kinds of art.
20. I either sleep 13 or 3 hours a night.
21. My favourite season is autumn, obviously. I love everything about autumn.
22. Yayy I'm gayy
23. I started my first blog when I was 11. It was about cats.
24. I learned to read when I was 4 and I read ever since.
25. I think ironing clothes is absolutely pointless.
26. Spiderman is awesome.
27. My parents are divorced and I have one younger brother (13) and one trans step brother who's the same age as me.
28. I'd like to have a PhD from psychology and become a clinical psychologist.
29. My best relax is doing crafts or art.
30. I love my girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy I'm gayyy well guess what me too >:D Girls are the best. Also, I really want to read your 'Cats blog', does it, by any chance, still function?
    I need to do these 30 interesting facts. This looks very fun to me.
    S.

    ReplyDelete