upper box


CHARLIE || ART || LIFE || ARTICLES || CHALLENGES || OTHER STUFF

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day 8 (Here we go challenge) - A moment you felt most satisfied with your life

     First I have to admit I skipped writing one article - The one about my zodiac sing and how it fits me, because I really don't know much about this thingy. Also, I don't believe in this twelwe types of personalities based on what planet was dominant when you were born. It just doesn't make sense to me as I look at the world from mostly psychological point of view.
     But today I got quite a pleasant topic to write about. Seriously, who doesn't like to reminisce their favourite memories and wish them to become present again? It may not seem like that but happy memories have a huge impact on our final character features.
     I have three of the best memories.
     First one from summer 2008. It was just a month before my parents got divorced but me and mum already lived separately in an apartment which was located not even a mile away from our old home. I always wanted to see a sea but my father just didn't want me to. Not just that he didn't like hot weather and beaches. He didn't even let me and mum go and enjoy this. And boy, how scared I was he would meet me and grab me back home and not let me go see my dream. But everything went well. And when we finally arrived after thirtysix hours of sitting in a bus, feeling every bone of our butts, to the beautiful coasts of Greece I felt like in nirvana. We watched the sunrise, looked for some shells and were happy.
     The second one is from august 2012. My first Christian summer camp. I felt like reborn. Got so much new information about God, met many cool people, enjoyed beautiful nature of the campus.
     And the third one was on May, 31st this year. My girlfriend kissed me, yahoo! It was not the first but the last of May, it was not under the cherry tree, but under some old willows and a rusted roof of a bus station but it was the most romantic moment of my life. I just felt like in heaven. But really, everytime I'm with her I feel like in heaven!
     Anyways, these were just three of my favourites. I know I complain about my life a lot but actually I have A LOT of beautiful memories!
     So, what were your favourite memories or moments you felt most satisfied with your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment